- 10" W3V2 Series Subwoofer
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Dual 4 Ohm Configuration
- 2-1/4", 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Kapton Voice Coil Former
- VRC Technology: Cools the Voice Coil
- Elevated Frame Technology: Enhanced Cooling
- Powder-Coated Silver Frame Finish
- Dished Cone/Dust-Cap Design
- Rubber Mounting Flange Gasket
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.60 - 0.90 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 1.0 - 1.5 cu. ft.
- Top Mount Depth: 5-3/4"
- Cutout Diameter: 9-1/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthew From some where u dont know
|i got 2 of the 10 w3v2 in my mustang and they bang but god sq than any thang if u are looking for a good system and u want it loud and sq get theses for the money they are worth it they say 300 rms i am pushing 400 maybe 500 to them|
Tim Simonds From 2404 E,Clarendon RD.North Clarendon VT 05759
|I own 2 of these JL 10's that are driven by a rockford fosgate punch 500 and these sub's really hit hard and crisp.In fact they are so loud i got a ticket.These subs are deffinatley a great sub for the money and i rate them a 9.|