- 10" W3V2 Series Subwoofer
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Dual 4 Ohm Configuration
- 2-1/4", 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Kapton Voice Coil Former
- VRC Technology: Cools the Voice Coil
- Elevated Frame Technology: Enhanced Cooling
- Powder-Coated Silver Frame Finish
- Dished Cone/Dust-Cap Design
- Rubber Mounting Flange Gasket
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.60 - 0.90 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 1.0 - 1.5 cu. ft.
- Top Mount Depth: 5-3/4"
- Cutout Diameter: 9-1/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthew From some where u dont know
|i got 2 of the 10 w3v2 in my mustang and they bang but god sq than any thang if u are looking for a good system and u want it loud and sq get theses for the money they are worth it they say 300 rms i am pushing 400 maybe 500 to them|
Tim Simonds From 2404 E,Clarendon RD.North Clarendon VT 05759
|I own 2 of these JL 10's that are driven by a rockford fosgate punch 500 and these sub's really hit hard and crisp.In fact they are so loud i got a ticket.These subs are deffinatley a great sub for the money and i rate them a 9.|