The JBL MA6002 Two-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier has electronic crossover, variable bass boost and preamp outputs.
• Power Output: 60 watts RMS x 2 channel at 4 ohms and ≤ 1% THD + N
• Dynamic Power: 160 watts at 2 ohms
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 27kHz (-3dB)
• Maximum Sensitivity: 100mV
• Maximum Input Signal: 6.0V
• S/N Ratio: 86dBA (reference 1 watts into 4 ohms)
• Effective Damping Factor: 6.39 at 4 ohms
• Dimensions: 2.2" x 8.8" x 10.3"
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 80 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Bridged @ 4 ohms: 160 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 160 watts x 2 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-6 dB bass boost)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Thermal, voltage, and short protection circuitry
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink or High-density split-dome convection heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-27000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 9"W x 2-3/16"H
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) MA6002 2-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier
- UPC: 050036119092
- Weight: 6
- Sku: MA6002
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.