The MA6004's high-output MOSFET power supply ensures optimum power delivery into numerous impedances with low distortion. The MA6004 comes outfitted with a variable 12dB per octave electronic crossover allowing you to optimize system tuning based on speaker location and accompanying loudspeaker components. Full range preamp outputs are provided facilitating multiple amplifier hookups without the need for high-loss Y-adapters or signal splitters.
• 60W RMS x 4 channels at 4 ohms and ≤1% THD + N
• 80W RMS x 4 channels at 2 ohms, 14.4V supply and ≤1% THD + N
• 160W RMS x 2 channels at 4 ohms, 14.4V supply and ≤1% THD + N
• Frequency response: 10Hz – 27kHz (–3dB)
• Output regulation: –0.03dB at 4 ohms
• Effective damping factor: 6.395 at 4 ohms
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dBA (reference 1W into 4 ohms)
• Fuses: 25A x 2
• Dimensions (L x W x H):13-1/4" x 10-1/4" x 2-3/16"
- 60 watts x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 80 watts x 4 @ 2 ohms
- 160 watts x 2 @ Bridged 4 ohms
- Max power output: 145 watts x 4 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-6 dB bass boost)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Thermal, voltage, and short protection circuitry
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"L x 10-1/4"W x 2-3/16"H
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) MA6004 4-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier
- UPC: 050036119108
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From Tampa, FL
|Installed on my boat, worked great for about 3 weeks and then really high pitched engine noise began only when the engine is running. Tried different ground locations, rca's, adjusted gains/settings, pretty much everything. Come to the conclusion it's the amp, my guess is some type of filter or something inside is no longer working properly. If it wasn't so cheap, I'd probably be more upset. You get what you pay for.|
Jerry From TX
Amp installed easily, great features and built in crossovers.
I like everything about this amp, except one really important point. It shuts down way to easily when it gets hot.
I would believe most boat installations will require the amp to be in an enclosure without ventilation. On a mild 90 degree day, it shut down after an hour. I have it installed in a really large enclosure (big enough I can fit in it), but with no ventilation, it shuts down every time. Very disappointing.