- 60 watts x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 80 watts x 4 @ 2 ohms
- 160 watts x 2 @ Bridged 4 ohms
- Max power output: 145 watts x 4 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-6 dB bass boost)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Thermal, voltage, and short protection circuitry
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"L x 10-1/4"W x 2-3/16"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From Tampa, FL
|Installed on my boat, worked great for about 3 weeks and then really high pitched engine noise began only when the engine is running. Tried different ground locations, rca's, adjusted gains/settings, pretty much everything. Come to the conclusion it's the amp, my guess is some type of filter or something inside is no longer working properly. If it wasn't so cheap, I'd probably be more upset. You get what you pay for.|
Jerry From TX
Amp installed easily, great features and built in crossovers.
I like everything about this amp, except one really important point. It shuts down way to easily when it gets hot.
I would believe most boat installations will require the amp to be in an enclosure without ventilation. On a mild 90 degree day, it shut down after an hour. I have it installed in a really large enclosure (big enough I can fit in it), but with no ventilation, it shuts down every time. Very disappointing.