- 60 watts x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 80 watts x 4 @ 2 ohms
- 160 watts x 2 @ Bridged 4 ohms
- Max power output: 145 watts x 4 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-6 dB bass boost)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Thermal, voltage, and short protection circuitry
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz)
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"L x 10-1/4"W x 2-3/16"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerry From TX
Amp installed easily, great features and built in crossovers.
I like everything about this amp, except one really important point. It shuts down way to easily when it gets hot.
I would believe most boat installations will require the amp to be in an enclosure without ventilation. On a mild 90 degree day, it shut down after an hour. I have it installed in a really large enclosure (big enough I can fit in it), but with no ventilation, it shuts down every time. Very disappointing.