- Highly Linear, DMA Optimized Motor System
- Ultra-Long Voice Coil
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole-Piece
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Massive, Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Rock-solid V-groove MDF Construction
- Woofer Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Enclosure Type: Sealed enclosure, rear-firing design
- Enclosure height: 18.13"
- Enclosure width: 22.38"
- Enclosure Depth: 18.13"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Alex W From Westchester NY
ok i have this sub in my car and i play my music loud and the bass is not even loud at all its not breaking any windows and i thought it was going to be good now i hate it i have a jx 1000/1D jl audio amp and maybe thats the problem but i dont know now im pissed for dropping $1250 CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MY SUB TO WORK OR ELSE I CANT LIVE CORRECTLY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bird From usa
|I will never buy another typ of sub ever again all day everyday W7 13.5 & 12 I have a 06 navie with 1 13.5 an 00 exploror with 4 12" every car i own has a w7 92 fox body 64 lincoln 79 ford highboy the list goes on have fun|
Eric From Tampa Bay
|This Sub is amazing! So powerful it blew out my back window. Blew out twice because my friend turned the volume up a tad and it still blew out my back window. Kinda expensive and also hard to find amp to power this beast!|