Clarion has long been a world leader in navigation technology, supplying systems for some of the most prestigious auto manufacturers in the world. By using an internal Central Processor and Graphics Processor independent from the Multimedia source unit, along with a high speed 40 GB Hard Disc Drive, the NAX980HD offers fast and accurate route calculation. Folding paper maps have become a thing of the past with Clarion’s HDD Navigation System.
- Compatible with MAX685BT or VRX785BT
- Touch Screen Operation
- Audible Voice Commands in 3 Different Languages (English / French / Spanish)
- 40GB Built-in High Speed Hard Disc Drive
- Built-in Gyro Sensor
- Quick access to Short Cut menu
- Comprehensive 10M Points of Interest Database
- Automatic Route Recalculation
- Turn by Turn Voice Prompts
- Front Panel USB Port
- High Speed Hard Drive
- Clarion’s 40 GB High Speed mobile Hard Drive is pre-loaded with highly detailed maps of the contiguous US and Canada, including more than 10 million points of interest. So, wherever you want to go, our HDD navigation system can get you there hassle-free.
- Seamless Operation
- By using a high sensitivity 12-channel GPS receiver, an on-board gyroscope and connecting to the vehicle’s speed sense circuit, the NAX980HD to functions just like a factory installed navigation system. It knows where you are, which way you are going, and actually learns your driving habits to get you where you want to go like no other system.
- Graphics Processing
- As a leader in the field of H.M.I., Clarion has integrated a dedicated Graphic Processing Unit into the NAX980HD to create high-resolution full motion 3D and 2D menus as well as map displays. By using this technology, Clarion offers menus with large, intuitive touch screen icons for ease of operation with minimal driver distraction.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.