- 6-1/2" 2-Way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD-dome tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 62.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jer From Appleton
|These things sound great.....incredible highs. The long rolling bass notes are not quite there but the bass drum kick is. Comparing to kenwood i would say better overall but kenwood had slightly better bass sound.|
Stephanie From Alexandria, VA
|I put these in my 08 Honda Element. Wow! What a difference from the factory ones! These are low efficiency speakers; perfect for a low powered stock head unit and boy, do they make use of the power they get! I got these for the front and put the Infinity coaxials in the back and I am very satisfied. Where I was considering getting a new head unit, and know that would make the system even better, I'm quite satisfied with the new speakers. These are really nice and well worth the money.|
Fresh From FL
|I went from a JL XR series in my previous car so it was hard to have any expectations whatsoever for these speakers, but I was on a budget. Install was clean with provided hardware and brackets, I baffled them, hooked them to an MB Quart discus amp and they sounded fantastic. They wont give you the deep base of a sub or paper cone, but the base is tight and the mids and highs are well above average. Time will tell the durability, but so far I'm impressed.|