The CDX-GT630UI is Sonys first car stereo that can connect directly to iPod players, other digital music players and USB thumb drives via a USB connection. It also includes Sony's unique ZAPPIN function, which offers a way of searching and listening to music.
- Detachable, flip-down faceplate with USB and front aux input
- USB 1 wire for iPod and other USB devices
- iPod and digital music player control ready
- Quick browser, jump mode and zappin
- Front, rear and sub with LPF/HPF
- 24-bit d/a converter
- iPod shuffle (album, artist, playlist, all)
- Eq3 parametric, dso2, dm+ digital music plus
- Supplied wireless card remote
- 52w x 4 high power
- MP3/WMA/AAC/ATRACplus playback
- SSIR-EXA tuner, 18fm & 12am presets
- BTM (best tuning memory)
- Multi-session (MP3/ATRAC/WMA/AAC)
- iPod repeat (song, album, artist, playlist)
- Blue 13 segment LCD display
- Switchable blue/red illumination
- Telephone attenuate
- 45 degree install
- Optional wired rotary commander (rm-x2s)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DAN BAAN From LAKE PARK, NC
|PUT THIS IN THE DASH OF MY HARLEY. NOW I PLAY MUSIC WITH NO SKIPPING WHILE RIDING AND HAVE 1500 SONGS ON MY MINI FLASH DRIVE. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT....DAN|
J W Starnes From Lancaster, SC
|Just purchased this Sony Xplod audio system along with four Infinity Reference speakers and WOW is all I can say. The sound quality is amazing. Sony is not kidding by naming it XPlod because the sound of the music xplodes all around you and it is great explosion.|
Benny From TN
|This unit has many features, and is alot easier to use than the Kenwood it replaced. Sony has it down with the interface. It sounds better, has more power, and has a better tuner than my old Kenwood too.|