- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Stitched NBR surround
- Die-cast, stamped aluminum basket
- 8-gauge nickel compression terminals
- Rubber magnet boot
- ALDS (Asymmetrical Linear Drive System)
- Flat progressive spider
- Extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Exclusive spider plateau venting cooling system
- 1.75" High temperature single 4 ohms voice coil
- 70oz. Magnet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352760
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From Michigan
|I bought this for my Lincoln Ls.. I have it in a ported box power by a power acoustik amp.. I love the combo.. The car also has a clarion flip up DVD player.. It sounds great! Hits so hard it popped out one of my tail lights.. Lol..|
joe b From neenah wisconsin
|these are very nice subs they hit low notes that i didnt think a 12 inch could hit the dumbass john form utah that left a bad review does not no how to run a subwoofer the reason he blew his subs so quickly is because he was running a 1000 watt amp on a 400 watt rms subwoofer you dont want anything higher than an 800 watt amp to run these or you will overpower them|
pat From lake havasu, az
|these are bad *** subs, and for the money you cant beat them. a note to micheal From enterprise alabama, since rockford got bought out, their not very good|