- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Stitched NBR surround
- Die-cast, stamped aluminum basket
- 8-gauge nickel compression terminals
- Rubber magnet boot
- ALDS (Asymmetrical Linear Drive System)
- Flat progressive spider
- Extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Exclusive spider plateau venting cooling system
- 2.4" High temperature dual 2 ohms voice coil
- 93oz. Magnet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Vinny Catino From Carbondale
these subs are excellent!!! I have two of them being pushed by 1 jackhammer mtx amp that puts out 1200 rms. my amp is only turned up 1/4th the way and its slams hardcore!!! go mtx
j. koerner From rockwall tx
|these subs are monsters i can out hit most 12" subs with these 10" subs and the sq is absolutely perfect u cant go wrong with mtx|
joshua koerner From rockwall tx
|these things are beasts i have 2 of these being pushed by a 1000xd u would never believe these r 10" subs definitely worth the money|