- Maximum power: 342 watts x 1 chan
- 200 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 300 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms
- Max power output: 342 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-6 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- IMS inputs allows connection to other Infinity expansion products
- Gold-plated preamp RCA outputs
- DC, overheat, over or under voltage, and short circuit amplifier protection
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 11-330 Hz
- Efficiency: 85 dB
- Dimensions: 14-3/4"L x 9"W x 2-11/16H
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pwn4Money From Syracuse, NY
|I have this amp hooked to a 1000watt rms Audiobahn Awt12x. Sounds good but in the summer this amp likes to go into protect mode when it gets really hot out. Works great in the winter though!|