- 80 Watts Nominal Power
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- Composite IMPP Cone Woofer with Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber for Smoother Response Surround
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- Nomex Damper
- 2-1/4" Laminated Polyester Fiber Balanced Dome with Magnetic Fluid Mid-Range
- 11/16"Silver PET Film Dome tweeter
- Full Depth Basket Design for Rich Bass Response
- Mounting Depth: 2-5/6" (72mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 6"x 8-2/3" (151mm x 220mm)
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joshuasdot From columbus
|4 of these in my rear deck, powered by a 2000 watt audiopipe 4-channel. Sounds amazing, my deck will go to 40 i believe but turning it up past 25 makes you think your ears are going to bleed.|
joe From wi
|Amazing speakers.. Happiest I've ever been with a pair of 6x9's. Running them off a cheaper amp pushing 75 watts and they pound all day long|
T From CA
|I'm putting 4 of these in my ride. Along with 4 of the 4-way 6.5's and 4 rockford fosgate P3 12" 2 1000 watt power series rockford mono amp for the subs and a rockford T600-4 for the mids and highs. Pioneer and Rockford. A match made in heaven.|