- 80 Watts Nominal Power
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- Composite IMPP Cone Woofer with Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber for Smoother Response Surround
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- Nomex Damper
- 2-1/4" Laminated Polyester Fiber Balanced Dome with Magnetic Fluid Mid-Range
- 11/16"Silver PET Film Dome tweeter
- Full Depth Basket Design for Rich Bass Response
- Mounting Depth: 2-5/6" (72mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 6"x 8-2/3" (151mm x 220mm)
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joshuasdot From columbus
|4 of these in my rear deck, powered by a 2000 watt audiopipe 4-channel. Sounds amazing, my deck will go to 40 i believe but turning it up past 25 makes you think your ears are going to bleed.|
joe From wi
|Amazing speakers.. Happiest I've ever been with a pair of 6x9's. Running them off a cheaper amp pushing 75 watts and they pound all day long|
T From CA
|I'm putting 4 of these in my ride. Along with 4 of the 4-way 6.5's and 4 rockford fosgate P3 12" 2 1000 watt power series rockford mono amp for the subs and a rockford T600-4 for the mids and highs. Pioneer and Rockford. A match made in heaven.|