- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1200 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Size: 10"
- Woofer Cone Material: Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Woofer Cone Design: Cone Reinforcement Arcs
- Surround: Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- Voice Coil: 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth
- Damper (Spider): Conex
- Damper Ring: Yes
- Top Plate: Standard
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole:
- Magnet Construction: Double Mass High-Power (74oz)
- Basket Design: Stamped Basket with Magnet Cover
- Gasket: ABS
- Wire Terminals: Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminals
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 450Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 ~ 1.25 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 277 mm x 162 mm
- Mounting Depth: 143mm
- Accessory Grill: UD-G258
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
NycKid175 From New York, NY
I replaced my old sub from my Logitech Z-5500 speaker set to this and I am blown away with the performance is definitely worth the price. The sub hits hard and you can never go wrong with Pioneer I recommend this sub to anybody A+++
kotton chops From columbus
|GREAT sub hits hard for the price but ur not going to get trmendous BASS out of a $70 speaker unless u have 6 off them in one box then ull be beatin blocks away with good wiring an learn ur ohms n resistance.|
ERICK From SL. AZ.
|i have one in a sealed box playing at 2ohm to a real ground pounding amp brutis 1605 d class 1600watts and the bass boost,gain real low and it hits hard ,and im going to ad 1 more. good subwoofer and cheapprice. no problems i have no complains.|