- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1200 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Size: 10"
- Woofer Cone Material: Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Woofer Cone Design: Cone Reinforcement Arcs
- Surround: Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- Voice Coil: 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth
- Damper (Spider): Conex
- Damper Ring: Yes
- Top Plate: Standard
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole:
- Magnet Construction: Double Mass High-Power (74oz)
- Basket Design: Stamped Basket with Magnet Cover
- Gasket: ABS
- Wire Terminals: Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminals
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 450Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 ~ 1.25 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 277 mm x 162 mm
- Mounting Depth: 143mm
- Accessory Grill: UD-G258
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kotton chops From columbus
|GREAT sub hits hard for the price but ur not going to get trmendous BASS out of a $70 speaker unless u have 6 off them in one box then ull be beatin blocks away with good wiring an learn ur ohms n resistance.|
ERICK From SL. AZ.
|i have one in a sealed box playing at 2ohm to a real ground pounding amp brutis 1605 d class 1600watts and the bass boost,gain real low and it hits hard ,and im going to ad 1 more. good subwoofer and cheapprice. no problems i have no complains.|
Ben From Macon, Ga,
|This sub hits clean...but not all that hard. I have it running off the Crunch 700W Ground pounder and one at 2 ohm should hit a whole lot harder. Good sound and durability, however if you're looking for shocking base out of a 10 then go higher.,..this is not the sub for you|