The oversized 7.7-inch design of the M770-CCX coaxial results in increased efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). Combine that advantage with long excursion and excellent power handling and you have a speaker system truly capable of playing loud and clear in a powerboat at speed. The woofer element is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance. If you need a 7.7-inch coaxial system that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M770-TCX, instead.
A 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M-Series dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
A true 2-way passive crossover network is sealed in a protective capsule and mounted to the woofer's frame so that it does not require additional mounting provisions. Although M770-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150 W of continuous power per channel.
- 7.7" 2-Way M-Series Marine Cockpit Coaxial System
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 40 - 175 watts RMS each
- Top-mount Depth: 3.15 " (F)
- Cutout Dimensions: 6.25" (E)
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 45 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91.0 dB
- Color: Black Frame w/ Titanium Classic Grille
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- Synthetic rubber surround
- 1.00" pure silk dome tweeter
- 1.00" (25 mm) voice coil
- Low-profile/ progressive-roll spider
- DMA-optimized, long excursion design
- Centrex® UVresistant polymer baskets and grilles
- Polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection
- True 2-way networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass circuits
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 100 W
- Peak Music Power 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 40 - 175 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 45 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter (A) 7.70 in / 196 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (B) 6.92 in / 176 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (C) 4.41 in / 112 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion* (D) 0.99 in / 25 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (E) 6.25 in / 159 mm
- Mounting Depth (F) 3.15 in / 80 mm
- UPC: 699440917520
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 91752
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.