Brutus BXI amplifiers are recognized the world over as some of the best subwoofer amplifiers in
their class. For SPL, the Super D-Class® featured in Brutus amps is certain to satisfy.
Hifonics® has perfected Super D-Class digital chip-set technology to provide an extremely
efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The result
is a smooth digital to analog conversion with low distortion, even at high listening levels.
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 650 W @ 4
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 1300 W @ 2
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 2000 W @ 1
- Protection: DC, Speaker Short, Thermal, Overload
- Power Supply MOSFET
- Audio Output MOSFET
- Dampening Factor: >250
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >95dB
- Variable Input Level Control (unbalanced): 0.2V - 9V
- Input Level Control (balanced): 0.04V - 18V
- Input Impedance (un-balanced): 47k-Ohm
- Input Impedance (balanced): 20k-Ohm
- Power / Diagnostic L.E.D.
- Variable Low Pass Filter / 24dB: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter / 24dB: 15Hz - 35Hz
- Variable Bass EQ: 0dB - +10dB
- Phase Shift (0 - +180 degrees)
- Unbalanced Inputs (RCA)
- Balanced Inputs (DIN)
- Line Output (RCA)
- Speaker Terminals (molded): 12ga
- Power/Ground Terminals (molded): 0ga
- Remote Bass Module: HFR-3
- Parametric bass EQ with 45Hz bass boost and variable control from 0db to 10db
- Variable Low Pass, Subsonic Filter, Phase Shift and Level Control
- Balanced line input for MX accessories and line drivers
- Bass Remote included
- Built-In System Diagnostics protects from short circuits, over load, thermal overheat and
- Dimensions 14.17" x 2.52" x 9.45"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeremy From Holiday
|I heard these amps were overrated, so I had mine bench tested at 2 different voltages. #1 14.4 volts: 661 @ 4 ohms, 1401 @ 2 ohms, and 2025 @ 1 ohm. The next test was done @ 13.8 volts: 579 @ 4 ohms, 1278 @ 2 ohms, and 1878 @ 1 ohm. So at the 14.4 which is where they rate it, it was a little underrated. At the 13.8 volts it did well. The 122 watts under the rated 2000 you can't tell the difference. For the price you pay,& the features it has, you just can't beat it. I have mine pushing 2 10" Type R's @ 2 ohms and it slams & never gets hot...|
Rickey From Fort Worth, Texas
|I Have this amp on 1 Audiopipe TXXAPBL 15 inside of a super bass probox and my whole car shakes and rocks got it wired at two ohms...
ROMAINE From SAVANNAH,GA
|I HAVE THIS AMP ON 8 PIONEER 10'S IT HAS MY TRUNK BOUT TO FALL OFF GOOD ASS AMP I HAVE EVRYTHING TURNED DOWN AND IT STILL HITS|