- Single 12" CompVX subwoofer loaded in a slick fine tuned ported enclosure that fits in nearly all vehicle trunks or hatchback areas.
- 2 ohms final impedance. DVC woofer wired internally for a single 2-ohm load
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Huge flaired port for efficient air flow
- Integrated Heavy-duty spring terminals
- High density automotive-grade carpeting
- Human fine-tuned enclosure with computer-modeling allows Kicker’s CompVX subwoofers to offer bass performance that surpasses most custom made boxes.
- Dimensions: 17" W x 16" H x 17" D (at bottom) to 13-5/8" D (at top)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bottsy From pa
|just got this 3 hours ago and the sub is great got the alpine mrp-500 amp on it with the gain up n the bass boost down n the bass on the alpine h.unit the hole way down n it is still louder then the 2 kenwoods i had b4 with the bass nobs up. cant wait to get an amp to match n c what this thing can really do after its broken in! some shipping probs but got a hold of Eshawn n he helped me out nicely thanx ocs|
Daniel From Charlotte
|This Sub is 100 dollars less than the L7 and I have had both and thisone blows it out of the water this thing is so loud people can hear me from a few blocks away|