- Single 12" CompVX subwoofer loaded in a slick fine tuned ported enclosure that fits in nearly all vehicle trunks or hatchback areas.
- 2 ohms final impedance. DVC woofer wired internally for a single 2-ohm load
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Huge flaired port for efficient air flow
- Integrated Heavy-duty spring terminals
- High density automotive-grade carpeting
- Human fine-tuned enclosure with computer-modeling allows Kicker’s CompVX subwoofers to offer bass performance that surpasses most custom made boxes.
- Dimensions: 17" W x 16" H x 17" D (at bottom) to 13-5/8" D (at top)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bottsy From pa
|just got this 3 hours ago and the sub is great got the alpine mrp-500 amp on it with the gain up n the bass boost down n the bass on the alpine h.unit the hole way down n it is still louder then the 2 kenwoods i had b4 with the bass nobs up. cant wait to get an amp to match n c what this thing can really do after its broken in! some shipping probs but got a hold of Eshawn n he helped me out nicely thanx ocs|
Daniel From Charlotte
|This Sub is 100 dollars less than the L7 and I have had both and thisone blows it out of the water this thing is so loud people can hear me from a few blocks away|