- Rubber surround for long excursion
- Polypropylene cone and nickel-plated push and insert speaker terminals keep the amps energy
focused within the speakers core
- Heat-dispersing ported nickel-plated back plate
- Ultra-rigid stamped steel basket and protective rubber magnet wrap
- The Spiders have been spaced and positioned to increase maximum excursion while maintaining
- Rubber Surround
- Dual Flat Nomex Spider With Woven Tinsel Leads
- Polypropylene Cone
- Nickel Plated Push & Insert Speaker Terminals
- Heat Dispersing Ported Nickel Plated Back Plate
- Ultra Ridged Stamped Steel Basket
- Protective Rubber Magnet Wrap
- Operates In Sealed & Ported Enclosures
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adupont From Baton Rouge
|These subs hit hard and clean.
Dont listen to the bs-ers!
Build them right and they do all they claim to.
Learn the proper way to design your enclosure.
It's what makes bass not the speaker!|
Dandaman From Perris CA
|I got two of these subs at 35 bucks a pice somwhere else so I can't complain. I think they sound reasonable, for the price here would no purchase again. One thing I didnt like is the enclosure numbers they give you are off atlest in the sealed box, overall they are just okay.|