- Oversized ports with flared ends for efficient air flow and no noise
- ISD (Inverted Structural Design)
- Cone's back bracing eliminates distortion
- Nickel plated push terminals
- Single 10" Vented Truck Enclosure
- 3/4" MDF Construction
- Heavy duty black carpeting
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Dimensions: 21-1/2" W x 15" H x 5" D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brad mann From omaha nebraska
|i bought this because of the ported box. it sounds great and it fit perfectly behind my back seat in my dakota quad cab. i have it powered by a ZX150.2 kicker amp and i feel it rattle. love that no one can see it at all and everything is hidden.|
mike jones From hammond indiana
|i have this sub in my bonneville hooked up to a kicker kx 200.2 amp it bumps hard|