- 60 watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 (Bridged) @ 4 ohms
- PWM Regulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power indicators
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Built-in crossover LPF/HPF (front/rear independent)
- Variable high-pass filter (cut off frequency: 80 Hz, -12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (cut off frequency: 80 Hz, -12 dB/octave)
- Built-in speaker level inputs
- Hi-volt (400mV ~ 6.5v) input level control
- Exclusive H shaped chassis and heatsink
- Gain control caution feature helps prevent damage to speakers
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 13-5/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Long Island
|This amp is great for the money! The sound is clean with little distortion. The amp functions perfectly and has not given me any issues. I am running 2x PRS-720s (6.5 components) in the front and 6.5 D series, both Pioneer. The sound is detailed, the only thing I would be critical about would be that the mids seem a little reticent. And this amp puts out what it gets so if you have a crappy sounding recording you are going to get crap out. Some amps are a little rounded and will make music sound better even if its a bad recording. Nice soundstage too! Overall a great purchase and good for those looking for a good start.|