- 250W x 2 @ 4-Ohms
- 500W x 2 @ 2-Ohms
- 1000W x 1 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- Ultra-Clean A/B-Class HQ Amplifier Designs
- Dual-Core MOSFET Power Supply Design
- High-Grade MOSFET Audio Outputs
- Amp Protection with Diagnostics LED's
- Dual Sound Shaping Controls
- 12 dB Bass Boost
- Mono/Stereo Switch
- HP/LP/Full-Pass Crossover Selections
- Crossover Frequency Adjustments:
- (50Hz to 250Hz for all multi-ch amps)
- Input Level Control (0.2-5V)
- RCA Inputs & Line Outputs
- Removable Amplifier End Caps
- Oversized Speaker Terminals
- "Powered By Maxxsonics" Technology
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
White Kong From Region, P, Toronto
|when i do custom installs for people i always use Crunch or Hifonics... reason... Because they just Totally KICK ***!!! i would recoment this amp or any amp from Crunch who is looking for a budget amp. did a 2 12 MA audio comp sub box running a crunch amp and i got to tell you it is AMASING!!!! very clear very efficent.|
Josh From Michigan
|Bought this not knowing about this brand and I am a fan of hifonics and Maxxonics makes both crunch and hifonics so I figure I'd give a whirl to save $$.I hooked it to one 12" Alpine swr-122d not knowing about that brand either, it was given from my brother and I had never heard it play. After hooking it all up, I was very impressed. Very loud and sounds great-better than what my wifes car is bumping-2 old 12 Orion's that sound like they may blow one day that are hooked up to a Hifonics amp. Now my wife wants this in her car!!|
Adam From Mankato, MN
|I have this hooked up on 2 2008 model kicker comp 15" subs. This amp probably puts out about 450W rms. I am pretty happy with this amp, for the price it can not be beat.
Also check out the Gpv2000.1, I had it hooked up to 3 infinity reference 12's and that SLAMMED.
seems like a solid series of amps. The maxxonics tech line said they are comparable to the hifonics brutus series, which i have used my whole life and never had any issues.|