- Power output:
- 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 600 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- Stackable chassis for multiple amplifier applications
- Black anodized finish w/ chrome accents
- Double sided PCB w/ SMD components
- Aluminium alloy heat-sink
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply
- Three-way protection circuitry (thermal, short, impedance)
- Delayed on/off circuit
- Tri-mode operation
- Variable crossovers (HPF/Full/LPF/Band)
- Variable bass boost
- Variable subsonic filter
- High level input
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 91dB
- Damping factor: >200
- Signal voltage: 200mV-5V
- Harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Direct wire 4ga. power, 8ga speaker terminals
- Dimensions: H: 2.125" x W: 6.5" x L: 93.625"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
itsMEbill From western australia
Awesome amp for the money. Bulk power and the adjustability is great.
Definately happy with this purchase
Roscoe From Las Vegas
|Sounstream was a name I remembered from my audiophile days, so when the chance came to get this amp i didnt hesitate. I have this amp pushing two kicker comp 12's in a 05 f-150 and it thumps, if I do say so myself. In my opinion you cant go wrong with sounstream.|
Chris From Missouri
|I used this Amp to run my single 8 in a multi amp system. Has great power and adjust ability. This amp combined with the 320 is a great complete system combo|