- Power output:
- 700 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 1200 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohms
- Stackable chassis for multiple amplifier applications
- Black anodized finish w/ chrome accents
- Double sided PCB w/ SMD components
- Aluminium alloy heat-sink
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply
- Three-way protection circuitry (thermal, short, impedance)
- Delayed on/off circuit
- Tri-mode operation
- Variable crossovers (HPF/Full/LPF/Band)
- Variable bass boost
- Variable subsonic filter
- High level input
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 91dB
- Damping factor: >200
- Signal voltage: 200mV-5V
- Harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Direct wire 4ga. power, 8ga speaker terminals
- Dimensions: H: 2.125" x W: 6.5" x L: 11.25"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From Klamath Falls, OR
I had a 400watt audiobahn amp powering my Soundstream TSQ12-4 (650rms) and it did ok. I put this amp in and it was night and day difference! Awesome amp with a small footprint...plus being stackable is a really nice feature.
Chance From California
|I have two of these on two splx 12s pushin 2400 watts rms. This amp is a moster, and it is a class D mono which runs cooler than A/B, so that explains why it doesnt break a sweat.|
Shane From Califorina
|Amazing amp but its a class A/B not D like the web site says which is better for SQ anyways. I have this running my T4-12 sub at 1ohm and never breaks a sweat even when cranked for long durations. Sound quality is great. Has every option you could want for fine tuning you woofer. Soundstream continues to amaze me don't care what anyone else says.|