- 680W x 1 @ 2 Ohms RMS
- 800W x 1 @1 Ohm RMS
- Midnight Blue Finish w/ Brushed Accents
- Regulated MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry (thermal, short, impedance)
- Twin Stack Technology TM (strap amps together for double power)
- Delayed On/Off Circuit
- Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Bass Boost
- Variable Subsonic Filter
- 180 o Phase Control
- Pre-Amp Output
- Dash Mounted Remote Gain Control
- Direct Wire 4 ga. Power, 8 ga. Speaker Terminals
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
j-p From O.B.
I have two Rub1.1600d amps running 4 re sex 10s. These amps do rated power. Very efficient amps. Not power hungry either. I have a stock charging system with a kinetik 800 and the votlage stayed around 13 to 13.3 with both amps set at 40 volt output. Don't let the Soundstream haters bash these amps. they are very good amps. Buy one or more you want be disappointed.
Am From Baltimore
|I have this running one 12" pioneer champion pro sub in an Obcon sub box and the bass hit hard and clean. I can only imagine if it was a better sub like a JL or Alpine. This is one of the best amps I have ever owned. It also looks very pretty.|