- Dual 4 Ohm KEISV kaptron voice coils
- Polypropylene injection molded cone
- NBR-rubber surround
- Nickel plated 8 ga. compression wire terminal
- Conex/cotton composite spider
- Texture coat finish on stamped steel basket
- Sustention integrated tinsel leads
- Vented back plate
- Mounting depth: 6.5"
- Cutout diameter: 11.125"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jack "KJAK" From ST.LOUIS MO.
|"LOUDFOOT" circa 1985 MTX speakers went on to win many competitions both db level and sound quality putting out some 19k watts of power....need i say more|
carlos From il
|i got two of these in a 5cu.ft box slot ported tuned to 32 hz. and a soundstream stealth 1200.1 and the flex my whole car spl tested 144.7 on bass test 145.6 on regular music|
Juan jr From Trenton NJ
|Theses subs are ok! they kick out some deep bass they hit pretty good. Needs a big vented box for besr sound. Have JL Audio 500/1 pushing them so far so good.|