Our reference quality ZR component speakers are made for those seeking the highest possible levels of audio performance and are the pinnacle of the JL Audio component speaker lineup. The ZR100-CT component tweeters feature 1-inch aluminum domes with rubber-roll suspensions that damp unwanted ringing while delivering spectacular high-frequency extension. They provide extremely balanced high-frequency reproduction from 4 - 25 kHz.
A flush-mounting fixture with a classy electro-formed ring provides a sophisticated touch in any installation. Tweeter kit includes two tweeters with grilles and two mounting fixtures. Inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are also included with this kit. The ZR100-CT is designed to operate above 4 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 12 dB / octave.
When nothing but the best will do, choose ZR. Sonic character: Accurate and detailed
- Power Handling:
- Peak*: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS*: 170 watts per set / 85 watts per channel
- Recommended Power Range*: 25 - 110 watts per channel
- Soft rubber suspension
- Neodymium magnet
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Includes a 12dB/Octave inline filter
- Variable mounting system
- Top-mount depth: 0.40"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- 1" ferrofluid cooled aluminum domes
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filters included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB (92 dB at 2.83V)
- flush-mount depth: 9/16"
- UPC: 000356052104
- Weight: 1
- Sku: 91124
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim lee From Georgia
|I purchased this item to replace some stock speakers in my Chevrolet trailblazer they work great sound great and it's a good sound for the money.|
Cory McDermott From Riverside
|These are really good tweeters. Make sure you use the high pass filter. Great quality and super loud.|
Panchoo From Stony Brook
|Great Tweeter. I did the sound test it was very loud up to 22khz. I recommend to any car audio person who wants to hear the high notes. Easily installed. Great Product|