Our reference quality ZR component speakers are made for those seeking the highest possible levels of audio performance and are the pinnacle of the JL Audio component speaker lineup. The ZR100-CT component tweeters feature 1-inch aluminum domes with rubber-roll suspensions that damp unwanted ringing while delivering spectacular high-frequency extension. They provide extremely balanced high-frequency reproduction from 4 - 25 kHz.
A flush-mounting fixture with a classy electro-formed ring provides a sophisticated touch in any installation. Tweeter kit includes two tweeters with grilles and two mounting fixtures. Inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are also included with this kit. The ZR100-CT is designed to operate above 4 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 12 dB / octave.
When nothing but the best will do, choose ZR. Sonic character: Accurate and detailed
- Power Handling:
- Peak*: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS*: 170 watts per set / 85 watts per channel
- Recommended Power Range*: 25 - 110 watts per channel
- Soft rubber suspension
- Neodymium magnet
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Includes a 12dB/Octave inline filter
- Variable mounting system
- Top-mount depth: 0.40"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- 1" ferrofluid cooled aluminum domes
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filters included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB (92 dB at 2.83V)
- flush-mount depth: 9/16"
- UPC: 000356052104
- Weight: 1
- Sku: 91124
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim lee From Georgia
|I purchased this item to replace some stock speakers in my Chevrolet trailblazer they work great sound great and it's a good sound for the money.|
Cory McDermott From Riverside
|These are really good tweeters. Make sure you use the high pass filter. Great quality and super loud.|
Panchoo From Stony Brook
|Great Tweeter. I did the sound test it was very loud up to 22khz. I recommend to any car audio person who wants to hear the high notes. Easily installed. Great Product|