Strapped Power Output
- 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 900 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 1300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
- 2 Amplifiers: 2600 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- Copper Rail PCB Architecture
- Input Voltage: 200mV - 9 Volts
- 12-24dB Crossover Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Output
- Bass Focus Control
- Adjustable Subsonic Filters
- Adjustable Phase Control
- Class D twin amp Linkable
- Master/Slave configurable
- Bass Remote
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 500Hz
- S/N Ratio: >88dB
- Damping Factor: 100@100Hz
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9.25" x 2.5" x 14"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dray From Columbia, S.C
I got this amp on 2 comp cvr 15"s , stock alternator big 3 upgrade and boy this muther hitts !!! I would recomend this amp to your true bass heads but be aware it aint cheap . So do your research and dont fall for the others make sure its a "ZRS" !!!!!
will From kennesaw, ga
|IT IS A BEAST!!!!! i had it on 2 orion hcca 10.4 and i hit 151.7 on tl with stock alternator and kinetik hc600 battery. I woujld recommend this amp to anyone but do some looking around first, i got mine for $100 at a pawn shop because cadence isnt very well known to the average joe.|
dray From columbia,sc
|i got this amp with 2-15'razor subs and it beats the crap out of them!!|