- 8" Low Profile Active Powered Subwoofer
- RCA Low Level Inputs
- High Level OEM Radio Integration
- LED Power and Diagnostic Status Indicators
- Dashboard Mount Remote Bass Level Control
- Phase Shift Control 0-180 Degrees
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity: 200mV-3Volts
- +12dB Variable Bass Boost @ 45Hz
- Low Pass Electronic Crossover: 50-150Hz Adjustable
- Soft Start Delay Turn On/Off Circuitry
- IC Controlled Thermal, Short & Overload Protection Circuits
- 200 Watts RMS System Power
- 600 Watts MAX System Power
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 120Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 92dB @ 1w/1m
- Dimensions: 14.4" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 3" (H)
- System Includes One Unit with Mounting Hardware
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kjbad From Arizona
|I downsized from a pair of Kicker 10's and got this to reclaim my trunk space. Compared to that, the Cadence unit sounds like a whisper, so don't expect it to replace a full-sized box. This is NOT a "window shaker" that can be heard around the block; the goal is strictly sound quality and a little bottom end in the cabin. Even though I have a mid-sized sedan (Chrysler Sebring), this is too big to fit under my driver or passenger seat, so off to the trunk it goes. You may be better off with some high end 6x9's in your rear deck, because you may not notice this unit if you have to mount it in your trunk. But if you simply want fuller sound, this will fit the bill.|