The JBL GT5-1202BR features a single loaded GT5 12-inch, 2-ohm woofer. The JBL Grand Touring Series woofer features a polypropylene woofer cone with a heavy-duty molded dustcap. The woofer also features a rubber surround to provide exceptional cone-edge suspension and long-throw linearity with control and stability at the excursion limits. The JBL GT5-1202BR's enclosure is made from 3/4" medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and is covered with black carpet. Also it features, slipstream port, binding Ppost, and Metal-Bar Grille.
• 12" Single GT Series Subwoofer
• Power Handling: Peak: 1100 watts/ RMS: 275 watts
• Recommended power range: 100 - 300 watts RMS @ 2 ohms
• Nominal Impedance: 2 ohms
• Sensitivity: 90 dB
• Dual-stacked, oversized magnets
• JBL Tuned Slipstream Ported Enclosure
• Banana clip ready
• Designed specifically for the JBL GT5-12 subwoofer
• Power Handling: 100-275 watts RMS
• Wired internally for a final impedance of 2 ohms
• overed in black carpet for looks and durability
• Dimensions: 10-15/16"D1 x 14"D2 x 22-5/8"W x 14-9/16"H
- ported enclosure with one GT5 12" polypropylene woofer
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- Slipstream slot port
- 2-ohm total impedance
- recommended power: 100-275 watts RMS (1,100 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-150 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- 22-5/8"W x 14-9/16"H x 14"D1 x 10-15/16"D2
- Ported hatchback-style enclosure with loaded 12" woofer
- Owner's Manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036930840
- Weight: 35
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rodney From Bennettsville, SC
|This looks like a banger you could drop into a mini truck. It's easy to install, easy to hook up, easy to knock with the big boys. JBL has always made quality products for the average listener, or enthusiast alike. So no disappointments here.|