- 4000W Max x 1
- 750W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 1500W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 2000W RMS x 1 @ 1 ohms
- Externally Bridgeable: allows you to connect two separate amplifiers as one, doubling the power to a single woofer or voice coil.
- Perfect for use in serious SPL competition vehicles as this allows you to hit 8000W Peak (4000W Continuous) with two PRS-D2000SPL amps strapped together.
- Extremely easy too! A simple RCA cable and proper setting of the Sync mode will get you pumping two amplifiers in no time.
- Multi-Amplifier Synchronization System (MASS) Pioneer's proprietary Multi-Amplifier Synchronization System (MASS) technology allows one amplifier (the master) to control the settings of other amplifiers when two or more amps are “strapped” together.
- Eliminates the need to adjust each amplifier gain separately.
- Massive 1/0 Gauge Power/Ground Terminals
- Dynamic Amplifier Protection (DAP): A specialized protection circuitry protects the amplifiers from failing. The amps automatically reconfigure themselves based on output signal level. DAP ensures the utmost in unit reliability and efficiency.
- Subsonic Filter: Allows you to easily remove power-robbing frequencies below the tuning of your subwoofer/enclosure. The subsonic is set at 20Hz with a steep 24dB/Octave rolloff for optimal effect.
- Variable Low-pass Crossover (40-240Hz): lets you set the levels at which higher-frequency signals will be filtered out, so that the remaining lower-frequency signals get sent to your sub(s).
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-12 dB with an adjusted tuning frequency from 40 to 120Hz.
- Remote level bass control included
- Dimensions: 11.1"L x 23"W x 2.56"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
D From erwhere,usa
|these amps are underrated already blew out my pioneer premiers. not to happy about it but now i have a reason to upgrade|