- Kevlar cone woofer and dustcap
- NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround (also known as Nitrile Butylene)
- 2-1/4" High quality dome tweeters
- Cast aluminum basket frame: Ensures protection of sensitive internal components as well as providing structural integrity for the motor and moving assembly
- Nomex Spider: Maintains linearity of motor movement
- Spider-Landing Vents: Greatly reduce distortion from any unwanted mechanical noise
- Copper Polepiece Cap: Not only will it provide additional linearity support, but it is also designed to reduce intermodulation distortion
- Polished and Flared Polepiece Vent: Maximizes air movement flowing in and out of the speaker, allowing for greater cooling, performance, and minimal distortion
- Vented Gap Cooling Ports: In conjunction with the Polepiece Vent, the design allows air to pass through the voice coil-- effectively cooling it while in operation
- Flux Stabilization Ring: Stabilizes static magnetic field, minimizing coil inductance when voice coil moves inward
- Competition-Level Crossover: Features low-loss, low-ESR polypropylene capacitors, tweeter level adjustment, frequency contour (waveguide) controls, and bi-amp capable terminals
- 35 degrees Wide listening window (compared to 30 degrees with other speakers)
- 4 ohms impedance
- 2" Premium quality aluminum edge-wound voice coil that virtually eliminates any distortion at the lowest frequencies and highest power handling
- Neodymium Magnet Structure
- Top-mount depth: 2-5/16"
- Priced per set
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.