JBL’s GT5-10 features JBL’s newest design, combining classic elements with modern ones. The GT5-10 features a single 4-ohm voice coil and a vented motor structure, and offers 1100 watts of peak power handling. With its fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel leads, the GT5-10 can withstand even the most intense bass assault. Also, With its fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel leads, the GT5-10 is able to withstand even the most intense bass assault.
• 10" Single 4 ohm GT Series Subwoofe
• Power Handling: Peak: 1100 watts/ RMS: 250 watts
• mpedance: Single 4 ohms
• Frequency response: 30-500 Hz
• Sensitivity: 88 dB
• Polypropylene cone woofer
- 10" Single 4 ohm GT Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1100 watts
- RMS: 250 watts
- Impedance: Single 4 ohms
- Rubber coated tinsel leads
- Dual stacked oversized magnet structure
- Frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- High-roll rubber surround
- Progressive spider
- Vented pole piece
- Fully vented motor structure
- (1) GT5-10 10” Single 4-Ohm Subwoofer
- (1) Owner's Manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036931007
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.