- Unique Design with just 3" Mounting Depth
- Small Enclosure Use (0.45 Cubic Feet)
- Woofer Cone Material: Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Woofer Cone Design: Double Cone with Air Suspension Control System
- Surround: 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround with M-shape Cross-section
- Voice Coil: Aluminum 6 Layer, Long Voice Coils
- Voice Coil Wire: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth
- Damper (Spider): None (Air Suspension Control System)
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction: Strontium
- Basket Design: Cast Aluminum Basket
- Gasket: Rubber
- Wire Terminals: Silver Spring Compression Terminal
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TLF From Baytown, TX.
|I got 2 of these for my Nissan Frontier, due to a lack of space, & each one is in a 0.6 cu.ft. home-made box being pushed with a 800 w amp & the sound quality is just as good or better than the 2-12" kicker comps in my suv. Of course I did not buy them for bass, I'm a metal head. I bought them for volume & sound quality but they do hit pretty hard when they have too. I would recommend these if you are tight on space.|