- 150 Watts RMS
- 300 Watts Max
- 12 AWG compression terminals
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Parabolic polypropylene cone
- Single voice coil design
- Stamped steel basket
- Size: 10"
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (4-Layer) (3.8cm)
- Motor Size: 51.57 oz.(1.46 Kg.)
- Speaker Connector: 12 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 24
- Re (Ohms): 3.35
- Le (mH): 2.1
- Qts: 0.38
- Qes: 0.42
- Qms: 4.39
- Vas (Liters): 87.7
- Sd (cm2): 330
- SPL (1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 5.8
- Woofer Displacement: 0.024 cu. ft.
- (0.69 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter: 9.13 in. (23.20 cm)
- Mounting Depth: 4.57 in. (11.60 cm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Teddy From N. Ca
|These are some of the best entry level speakers available on the market for the price. I have 3 10" SVC with a 500 watt RF amp and they sound perfect. I am using these of every budget built I am asked to do.|
harv1e From Cali......
|dam good subs for the price.have these in 06 silverado crew cab down fire box.WOW.definetly recommend these to any1.they hit very hard.|
rob From we-2
|Thease things hit so hard my friend has two of thease things in his truck and they beat?|