- 150 Watts RMS
- 300 Watts Max
- 12 AWG compression terminals
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Parabolic polypropylene cone
- Single voice coil design
- Stamped steel basket
- Size: 10"
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (4-Layer) (3.8cm)
- Motor Size: 51.57 oz.(1.46 Kg.)
- Speaker Connector: 12 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 24
- Re (Ohms): 3.35
- Le (mH): 2.1
- Qts: 0.38
- Qes: 0.42
- Qms: 4.39
- Vas (Liters): 87.7
- Sd (cm2): 330
- SPL (1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 5.8
- Woofer Displacement: 0.024 cu. ft.
- (0.69 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter: 9.13 in. (23.20 cm)
- Mounting Depth: 4.57 in. (11.60 cm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687343750
- Weight: 27
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Teddy From N. Ca
|These are some of the best entry level speakers available on the market for the price. I have 3 10" SVC with a 500 watt RF amp and they sound perfect. I am using these of every budget built I am asked to do.|
harv1e From Cali......
|dam good subs for the price.have these in 06 silverado crew cab down fire box.WOW.definetly recommend these to any1.they hit very hard.|
rob From we-2
|Thease things hit so hard my friend has two of thease things in his truck and they beat?|