- 150 Watts RMS
- 300 Watts Max
- 12 AWG compression terminals
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Parabolic polypropylene cone
- Single voice coil design
- Stamped steel basket
- Size: 10"
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (4-Layer) (3.8cm)
- Motor Size: 51.57 oz.(1.46 Kg.)
- Speaker Connector: 12 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 24
- Re (Ohms): 3.35
- Le (mH): 2.1
- Qts: 0.38
- Qes: 0.42
- Qms: 4.39
- Vas (Liters): 87.7
- Sd (cm2): 330
- SPL (1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 5.8
- Woofer Displacement: 0.024 cu. ft.
- (0.69 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter: 9.13 in. (23.20 cm)
- Mounting Depth: 4.57 in. (11.60 cm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
harv1e From Cali......
|dam good subs for the price.have these in 06 silverado crew cab down fire box.WOW.definetly recommend these to any1.they hit very hard.|
rob From we-2
|Thease things hit so hard my friend has two of thease things in his truck and they beat?|