- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1200 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Size: 10"
- Woofer Cone Material: Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Woofer Cone Design: Cone Reinforcement Arcs
- Surround: Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- Voice Coil: 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth
- Damper (Spider): Conex
- Damper Ring: Yes
- Top Plate: Standard
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole:
- Magnet Construction: Double Mass High-Power (74oz)
- Basket Design: Stamped Basket with Magnet Cover
- Gasket: ABS
- Wire Terminals: Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminals
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 450Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 ~ 1.25 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 277 mm x 162 mm
- Mounting Depth: 143mm
- Accessory Grill: UD-G258
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nic From Florida
Work very well for tens, it's exactly what I was looking for. If you want a hard beat that sounds good and is worth the money, this pioneer delivers.
c money From nc
this is a very great sub for your first system. it has great bass and packs more than u would expect. i advise buying 2 to 3 of them though to make them worth wild