- Basket style: High tinsel strength expanded steel frame. Granite finish gray sparkle finish.
- Cooling technology: Magnet motor heatsink with heat pump.
- Spider construction: Quad layer, linear progressive conex spiders.
- Tinsel leads: Integrated high-current 4 layer round leads.
- Voice coil construction: 2.5" black aluminum anodized voice coil former. High power four layer voice coil winding.
- Magnet: Ultra saturated, high “bl" magnetic motor gap. One-piece extended pole technology.
- Surround material: Double laminated foam surround. Surround stitched to cone body.
- Terminals: Spring loaded push terminals.
- X-max measurement: 16mm peak-to-peak.
- Washer plate thickness: 8mm
- Fiber reinforced paper composite cone. Inverted poly 3-dimensional dust cap.
- Impedance: SVC 4 Ohm
- RMS Power: 400 Watts
- PEAK Power: 800 Watts
- Frequency: 32-500Hz
- Magnet Weight: 7 lbs.
- Speaker Weight: 11 lbs.
- SPL @ 1w/1m: 88 dB
- Mounting Depth: 4.5"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
green From pa
|I'm no car audio expert, but i will say i heard many subs sitting side by side, kicker,alpine,jbl exctra... these sounded the cleanest and had the most punch. I listen to rock. I would not hesitate to purchase cadence.|