- 80 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohm
- 125 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohm
- 250 Watts RMS x 1 [Bridged Power] @ 4 ohm
- 500 Watts [Peak Power]
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 40KHz
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: >114@100Hz
- Channel Separation: >50dB
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 10.4” x 2.3” x 8”
- High Speed MosFET Power Supply.
- BiPolar Japanese Sanken Output Devices.
- Input Voltage: 200mV - 5 Volts.
- 12 dB Crossover Circuitry.
- Bass Boost Equalization.
- Angled Connection Terminals.
- Computer Optimized Heatsink Design.
- 4 ohm Bridgeable, Tri-mode Capable.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Moparlife From Maine
|I have this amp pushing a cadence fxb10 sub and enclosure. The sub is rated for 300rms and this amp puts out 250rms. This amp is small and looks nice with the cadence logo glowing blue. Sound is good but I dont have it set properly yet so it should be better then. All in all a great deal|