- 750 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm - 4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio: >110 dBA below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: 10.74" x 8.29" x 1.93"
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 1 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley, Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Preamp Output: 2-channel, buffered pass-through type
- Bass EQ: Remote Level Control (with optional HD-RLC)
- Infrasonic Filter: 24dB/octave fixed cutoff of 30 Hz, defeatable
- Output Polarity Reversal: Normal or Reversed, via switch
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tony From Chicago
I had ordered the non marine version and they sent me this one so i went ahead and had it installed with the jl 13w6 and the head unit is a pioneer avh-p8400. Im really happy with the end result is a very good amp doesnt over heat it was a great buy. It way better than my old set up 2 12kenwood's and a 1800w kenwood amp.