- 750 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm - 4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio: >110 dBA below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: 10.74" x 8.29" x 1.93"
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 1 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley, Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Preamp Output: 2-channel, buffered pass-through type
- Bass EQ: Remote Level Control (with optional HD-RLC)
- Infrasonic Filter: 24dB/octave fixed cutoff of 30 Hz, defeatable
- Output Polarity Reversal: Normal or Reversed, via switch
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- UPC: 699440982252
- Weight: 8
- Sku: 98225
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tony From Chicago
I had ordered the non marine version and they sent me this one so i went ahead and had it installed with the jl 13w6 and the head unit is a pioneer avh-p8400. Im really happy with the end result is a very good amp doesnt over heat it was a great buy. It way better than my old set up 2 12kenwood's and a 1800w kenwood amp.