- Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 20 - 125 Watts
- System Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1W/1m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- System Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 25 KHz
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated for marine duty
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spider with progressive roll design
- Precisely engineered dust cap profile for smooth upper-end response
- DMA-optimized long-excursion design for enhanced output, bass extension and power handling
- UV-resistant polymer baskets
- Optimized for cockpit-mount (infinite baffle)
- Neodymium motor system
- 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragm with specially formulated treatment to withstand UV and salt-spray exposure
- Ferrofluid-cooled and damped for improved response and power handling
- Permanent grille-mounted design ensures optimal high-frequency performance with no loss of woofer radiating area
- Natural woofer rolloff with 2nd order high-pass filter on tweeter
- Solid-state tweeter protection prevents tweeter failures due to abuse and resets automatically
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered Centrex polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
D Ervin From Tennessee
|Great product. They paired up nicely with my 7" jl audio tower speakers.|