- 600W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: Resonant Mode Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Board Design: 4-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.1V to 8.0V (For Rated Power)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz (20Hz/-3dB)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 I?
- Signal to Noise: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I?) 80 dBA
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 62mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2-7/16''
- Connectors: Quick Disconnect Terminals
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.