- Aramid + Carbon Fiber Composite Olefin Woofer
- Size: 13 cm (5-1/8")
- Heat-Resistant Voice Coil
- Poly-Ether Imide Dome Tweeter
- Butyl Rubber Edge
- Strontium Magnet
- Size: 2.5 cm (1")
- Poly-Ether Imide Balanced
- Neodymium Magnet
- Frequency Response: 28Hz-25,000Hz
- Power Handling Capacity (Nom.): 40W
- Power Handling Capacity (Max. music power): 240W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 85 dB/W.m
- Crossover Frequency: 5, 8 kHz
- Weight: 760g (1.7lbs)
- Magnet Mass: 228g (8.0oz)
- Mounting Depth: 58mm (2-5/16")
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 5
- Sku: CSV6835
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Louis From Montague, NJ
|i have 4 of these in my single cab 97 f150. man, there the bomb. one thing you deffinatley need is an amp to power these puppies if you want the full effect. im constantly getting asked if i have a small sub in my truck because these hit so hard. there great speakers.|
Robert T From Northern Indiana
|This speaker is built to about the same specification as most of your 240 watt 3 way car speaker. Howerver, you can in most cases get a pretty good bargain on them. The sound is pretty good with decent bass. I have been a working tech for forty yrs. Your Alpine speakers may be somewhat better, but you will pay alot more for what your ears maynot be able to tell
the difference by that much.