- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohms
- Single piece SoloKon to withstand extreme air pressure in small boxes
- Stitched and glued tinsel leads for high excursion and reliability
- Spiralead tinsel leads for extreme flexibility and supreme reliability
- Polyimide voice coil former with Nomex reinforcement for high thermal capability
- T cut top plate for high magnetic field strength and cooling capability
- Stamped steel basket
- Accurate, detailed bass
- Very small box performance
- Recommended sealed box volume: 0.88 cubic feet
- Frequency response: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justine From Southeast Asia
|This is the subs that produce sound that i've been looking for 2 years. Been used 5 brand of subs brand but this one has accurate bass for any music genre, go low and rumble with very small sealed enclosure. I feed it with 750 RMS watts for optimum performance. For now, i'll be one of kicker fan.|
Jesse From CA
|I have to admite i was very hesitatant to buy these but i am very happy with the purchse. i have 2 in the trunk, the sealed enclosure saved a whole lot of space compared to my ported setup i had and these guys get loud. IF u are looking to save some room in the trunk but still need that bass look no further,|