- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohms
- Single piece SoloKon to withstand extreme air pressure in small boxes
- Stitched and glued tinsel leads for high excursion and reliability
- Spiralead tinsel leads for extreme flexibility and supreme reliability
- Polyimide voice coil former with Nomex reinforcement for high thermal capability
- T cut top plate for high magnetic field strength and cooling capability
- Stamped steel basket
- Accurate, detailed bass
- Very small box performance
- Recommended sealed box volume: 0.88 cubic feet
- Frequency response: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justine From Southeast Asia
|This is the subs that produce sound that i've been looking for 2 years. Been used 5 brand of subs brand but this one has accurate bass for any music genre, go low and rumble with very small sealed enclosure. I feed it with 750 RMS watts for optimum performance. For now, i'll be one of kicker fan.|
Jesse From CA
|I have to admite i was very hesitatant to buy these but i am very happy with the purchse. i have 2 in the trunk, the sealed enclosure saved a whole lot of space compared to my ported setup i had and these guys get loud. IF u are looking to save some room in the trunk but still need that bass look no further,|