- Converts and filters high-level factory speaker wires into ultra-clean unbalanced (RCA) low-level signals to an aftermarket amplifier
- High Level Inputs: Accepts all types of high-level input signals including floating ground type, low and high voltage speaker wires
- Audio Signal Sense: Speaker audio signal detection automatically turns on the Controller and the amplifier (MX-2 has both remote wire and signal sense capabilities)
- Remote Output: Built-in amplifier circuit activates any aftermarket +12 volt amplifier upon radio activation
- Input and Output Level Control: The system provides high level input and output level (gain) control for both full range and subwoofer signals
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
vince From c springs
|does what is advertised if you dont want to replace oem deck then this is the wat to go|