The silk dome tweeter is prized by audiophiles for delivering realistic, non-fatiguing, high-frequency performance.
The C5 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. The flush-mount fixtures feature our RSR (Ratcheting Swivel Rotation) mechanism to allow precise tweeter aiming after installation. Inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are included with this kit.
The C5-075ct is designed to operate above 5 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 12 dB / octave.
- 3/4" C5 Dome Tweeters
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- 0.75" Silk dome tweeter
- Ferrofluid cooling and damping, neodymium magnet
- 4 ohms impedance
- 25mm voice coil
- Ferrite magnet structure
- Low-profile, symmetrical roll spider
- 4-position adjustable tweeter output level
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" ferrofluid-cooled silk domes
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filters included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB (92 dB at 2.83V)
- flush-mount depth: 9/16"
- UPC: 699440991063
- Weight: 2
- Sku: 99106
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BOB HALL From ARIZONA
|YOU CAN MOUNT THEM ANYWHERE AND ANYWAY VERY EASILY AND THEY SOUND GREAT! PLUS THEY HANDLE HIGH WATTAGE|
Scott From Bakersfield, CA
|I have them installed in the molding by the front window of my f-150. The shop that installed them said there was not enough room but i convinced them that they would fit and to try it. Plenty of room to flush mount becouse these are very small :) Sound stage is awesome!!!!! Running off of my Kenwood DVD head unit. The silk dome is very smooth and detailed.|