75 Watts RMS
150 Watts Max
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 100% UV stable Centrex injection molded plastic parts
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Removable trim ring
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- True Marine Grade compliance
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- Size: Midrange: 6.5"
- Tweeter: 1"
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Basket Material: UV Stable Centrex
- Speaker Connector: Spade Lug
- Frequency Response: 53Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover: High-Pass (HP): 12dB
- Mounting Depth: 2.80" (7.12 cm)
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless Steel
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rob From Louisville
|These speakers are truly amazing. I have them hooked up to RF M600 marine amp, and they hit every high and every low. They sound loud when cruising in the boat at 45 MPH. The grill is very durable and the overall package is very well built. I would recommend these speakers to anyone.|
Blake From St. Petersburg, FL
|I have these mounted on a Sea Doo, hooked up to a Clarion 300W marine amp. They have taken 3 months of salt water spray and have sat outside in a wet and humid climate. They still sound like they did the day I got them. Im honestly impressed they lasted all summer. Sound quality isn't amazing, but i can hear them cruising along at 60 mph. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase. I wouldn't recommend anything else for a marine application.|