- Steering Wheel Remote Control included, with Call Answer and Hang-Up buttons
- Twin Beam Microphone for exceptional clarity
- Full Dot OEL Display (192 x 48 pixels)
- Advanced Sound Retriever to restore your compressed media to near CD quality
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- Dual USB (rear x2)
- HD Radio, XM, and Sirius Radio Ready
- 3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- Display Off Mode
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Audio Streaming Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Control Profile (AVRCP)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mat From Jax, FL
|Fantastic unit, excellent value for the money. Phone system works great! Sounds much better than my mobile phone so I prefer to talk when I'm in my vehicle! Remote is only drawback..the design is great with mounting on steering wheel, however I normally have to detach it for it to work properly. Making audio adjustments is a little cumbersome, but not bad. You just have to get used to using the big multi-control knob in the middle.
Overall I am very, very pleased with this unit. I bought it to replace a more expensive Pioneer unit that I had for almost 6 years and this one sounds and functions MUCH better.|
Brandon From Memphis, TN
|This head unit has everything you need: Bluetooth-for hands free calling, iPod hookups, or if you don't have an iPod it will also hook up to a USB flash-drive which is the cheaper route, also comes with a remote control that attaches to the steering wheel. and microphone for the Bluetooth. Only bad thing about this unit is navigating through the different menus and functions which can prove to be very time consuming. I suggest reading the manual before trying to mess with the more advanced features this unit has to offer. Also, I prefer using the remote control over the circular knob because when answering the phone or changing the songs because it is easier. Since you have to push the knob at certain angles, and in certain ways, it can be difficult for first time users. Overall : Once, you master navigating through the different menus this is an excellent unit for the price.|
ADAM From CALI
|OVERALL THIS HU IS AMAZING. THE ONLY THING BAD I CAN SAY ABOUT IT IS THE IPOD NAVIGATION ITS JUST NOT AS USER FRIENDLY AS I WOULD LIKE. BUT THEN AGAIN ITS NOT AN APPLE PRODUCE SO ITS WHATEVER. ALSO SETTING UP THE BLUETOOTH IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT THE MANUAL, WITH ITS SIMPLE. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS AND THE 6 PREAMP OUTPUTS MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR A FULL AFTERMARKET SYSTEM. I WOULD DEF RECOMMEND THIS TO ANY RANGE OF USER.|