- 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1300 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohms: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 6000 watts
- High efficiency PWM MOSFET power supply
- Bass Remote Details (Wired remote bass level control included)
- LED Power and protect indicators
- Bass Boost/EQ details (0-18 dB bass boost)
- Mono channel operation
- RCA Line output
- Soft start remote on/off circuitry
- Military spec audiophile grade components
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Discrete mount power and speaker terminals
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Damping Factor: 200
- Subsonic Filter (15 Hz, 12dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 15-400 Hz
- Dimensions: 23-5/8"Lx 10"Wx 2-1/8"H
- 0-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
D From Detroit
Solid amp for the money. Hits hard and low, but needs a an extra battery to power it. My amp has been put through 2 years of non stop abuse without even breaking a sweat.