- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 290Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Ohm Rating: S2 (2 ohm) S4 (4 ohm)
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.35 ~ 0.7 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 11" x 3-5/8"
- Mounting Depth: 3"
- Accessory Grill: UD-G258
- Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Double Cone with Air Suspension Control System
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround with M-shape Cross-section
- Aluminum 6 Layer, Long Voice Coils
- Aluminum Voice Coil Wire
- Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth Voice Coil Bobbin
- Air Suspension Control System
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Strontium Magnet Construction
- Cast Aluminum Basket with Fin-Shaped Design Basket Design
- Rubber Gasket
- Silver Spring Compression Terminals
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Craig From Sd
|These sub hit hard sound great in my mustang|
Brandon From Astoria Or
|Love this sub it hits good for a shallow 10. hits better than most 12s ive heard. iam running it on just a 5 channel eclispe
560w amp. doesnt sound its best yet. getting a new amp soon then it will do its best.|