The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and long linear excursion woofer designs.
The C2-600 system features 6-inch (150 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6-inch (150 mm) format is a direct fit in many Japanese vehicles where a full-size 6.5-inch speaker (165 mm) will not fit without modification. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6-inch (150 mm) speaker.
The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs.
C2 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Three levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as a tweeter protector. Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
- 6.0" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Component Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts per channel
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.38"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.00"
- Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)
- Top-mount depth: 0.76"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.625"
- Crossover Dimensions:
- Width: 3.36"
- Height: 1.44"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 15 - 100 watts per channel
- Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Flat, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Crossover: 1st Order Low-Pass Filter, 2nd Order High-Pass Filter
- 3-Position Adjustable Tweeter Level
- Premium Mylar® Capacitors Premium Air-Core Inductors
- Black steel mesh grille with satin silver accents Included
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 60 W
- Peak Music Power 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 15 - 100 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency 90.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter* (A) 6.21 in / 158 mm
- Grille Tray Outer Diameter (B) 6.51 in / 163 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (C) 3.15 in / 80 mm
- Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion (D) N/A
- Frontal Grille Protrusion** (E) 0.91 in / 23 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (F) 5.00 in / 127 mm
- Mounting Depth (G) 2.38 in / 60 mm
- Flush Mount Fixture Diameter (A1) 1.87 in / 48 mm
- Surface Mount Fixture Diameter (A2) 1.69 in / 43 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 1.625 in / 41 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Depth (C) 0.76 in / 19 mm
- Flush Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D1) 0.29 in / 7 mm
- Surface Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D2) 0.92 in / 23 mm
- Width (W) 3.36 in / 85 mm
- Depth (H) 1.44 in / 37 mm
- Depth (D) 4.72 in / 120 mm
- UPC: 699440996150
- Weight: 8
- Sku: 99615
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthew From Louisiana
|Can't beat it for the price. Bolt right into all the new Chevys with tweeters in the pillar. Have put a bunch of sets in customers cars. Reliable and sound great on a head unit or amplified. Will continue to use with JL quality and great service from OCS!|
R. Nagi From Toronto Canada
|Great product, and great sound for the price. I was a little concerned at first with the small tweeter size and if they would perform adequately in an open top environment however they performed quite well having to overcome the ambient road and wind noise|
Eddie From Texas
|These components are great all around, have these hooked up to an alpine head unit(just off the radio), was gonna amp them till I heard them off the radio only. Sound very clear and don't really need an amp in my opinion. Got them in a 92 prelude and got jbl 6x9s in the trunk which also sound great(from ocs). Only thing I didn't like was they had advertised them as 6 1/2 speakers but they're actually 6inch, doesn't affect the how they work thumbs up all around!!|