- Extra dense injection molded polypropylene semi-dome woofer
- Rubber surround
- Thin and compact construction
- One piece spider cone
- Large basket frame venting for optimal heat dissipation and proper cooling
- Heavy duty push terminal
- 1.75" Single 4 ohms voice coil
- 65oz. Magnet structure
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James E From Clarksville, TN
I have 4 now that I use in different ways. I have 2 in a sealed box in my Civic that hits extremely hard. then I put 1 in a small seald box in the trunk of my wife car and people keep thinking she has 2 12s in her car. I liked these subs so much that I had a box designed for my GMC Envoy and it is in a small box as well. In the Envoy you would have thought that I was running an even bigger sub. I recently moved one of my 12 in my Civic to my GMC Yukon in a custom small box and once again you would have thought I had 2 subs in the truck. I really like these subs and would recommend them to anyone but especially to those that need to save space in their installation.