- Perfect for Home, Shop and Hobbyist
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Input: 115V AC, 60Hz, 1000 Watts
- Output: 12~15V DC(Adjustable)
- 46 AMP Constant/52 AMP Surge
- Powers 12V DC Devices such as Cellular Phones, CB Radios, Scanners, Ham Radios, Autosound Systems,etc.
- Screw Terminal Connectors
- Crowbar Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Thermal Protection
- Fuse Protected
- LED Condition Indicators
- 3 Prong Grounded AC Plug
- Heavy Duty Rack Mountable Cabinet Heatsink
- Electronic Overload Protection w/Auto Reset
- Dimensions: 12''L x 19''W x 4.5''H
- UPC: 068888701716
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ken From Abington, MA
|I owned this power supply for 10 years. I had a noisy fan after 8 years. The bushings were worn out. I used the power supply close to 18 hours a day/7 days a week. I replaced the fan at my local electronics supply house for short money & installed it myself. I didn't rate it 5 stars because I expected it to last forever. I never drive it hard, only about 20 amps intermittently. Most of the time it draws less than 3-4 amps. Would I ever recommend this power supply? You bet your sweet bippy I would. On a scope it showed ZERO ripple. This power supply has no noise coming through it going to an amateur radio on the lower bands like switching power supplies do; and they all do on 80m. Would I ever buy another PS52KX? Yes sir! in a heartbeat. At a later date I'll buy another as a backup.|