- DVD/VCD/MPEG4/MP3/MP4/DIVX/CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
- Motorized Drop-Down Fixed Front Panel
- Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Encoder/ Volume Control
- PLL Synthesizer Tuner
- Auto Store/Preset Scan
- AM/FM-MPX 2 Band Radio
- Switchable USA/Europe Radio Frequency
- 30 Station Memory (18FM/12AM)
- Built-In 7" (16:9) TFT Color Monitor
- Touch Screen Control Operation
- Resolution: 2400x480 Pixels/ Brightness: 500nits
- On Screen Display Title/Time/Chapter/Subtitle & Angle
- Dolby Digital Coaxial Outputs
- ESP Function Anti-Vibration/ Electronic Shock Protection
- LO/DX & ST/MO Selector
- Clock Function/ Mute Control
- Front Panel AUX Input
- RCA Line Out/ Preset EQ
- Subwoofer Output
- Razor Front Panel with Back-Lit EL Sheet for Night Viewing
- Selectable View Angle
- A/V Input & A/V Output
- SD/MMC Card Slot
- Direct Connection of Alternate
- Audio/Video Source Through Line Input Jack (MP3/DVD/CD)
- Wireless Remote Control
- Rear Camera Output / Parking Video Input
- USB Connector
- 320 Watts (4 x 80W)
- Last Position Memory
- Unit Dimensions: 7.09"W x 7.01"H x 1.97"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Spencer Jensen From Iowa
bought this for 150 brand new.if your looking for a dvd system o n the cheap this is it. PROS-It looks really nice in your car easpecially with the sweet razor panel.The screen has very good picture for this price range! i like having the usb,aux and memory card slots they make this thing very vesratile for whatever media device your stuff is on. Doesnt sound bad at all for a pyle.front screen is detachable for security! plus unit behind the screen looks so plain that nobody would bother tryn to take it.all in all great for a cheaper brand.
Cons-Not a lot of audio control. JUst BASS and TREBLE. no nav :(. when you have somthing hook up through the aux jack the screen will go blue and say no video unless you touch it.nothing bad though.
ps you need the parking brake wire to watch the screen when the car is moving.to bypass it just connect the (pink) parking brake wire from the unit to the negative or ground wire (black).warning this is at your own risk!